Friday 17 February 2012

Ya Allah give me d strength

Di kala ni hatiku sungguh xkeruan..
what a weird feeling
I dont know how to describe..
there's a lot to think, plan, susun, atur but it just can't be done
It can't be proceed becos of some reasons..
Duhai hati bertenanglah..Allah dah aturkan yg terbaik untuk kamu
sebagai manusia xperlu fikir banyak sepatutnya..just pray for d best and for sure Allah's plan is d best..dont worry too much my dear hati..

Ya Allah apakah yg telah Engkau rancang untukku?
This feeling is soo hurt..as much as my engagement was postpon!
But this life must go on..i just need sometime to settle it down.
as said by someone (d one that i really3 miss)- Hidup bukan untuk bersedih
and I will always remember his words..d words dt make me strong until now
Wlaupn itu hanya kata2 untuk menyenangkan hati masing2 sdngkan kami tahu it is so hurt inside..

Yes, life must go on..hidup bukan untuk bersedih..


No comments:

Post a Comment