Thursday 16 February 2012

Busy..

Dah lama xbusy..just this week i have a lots of work to do
there's a new practical students at my ofis ~d task teach and guide her is my responsibility:Oh no!
and i also have no time to berblogging for so long time which i really miss the moment that i can just open my lappy and write down what i want to write..

now my lappy tersadai disebalik almari..berhabuk dah lama x ber'on'.
there was a time when i open the laptop it cannot be open and i have to remove the plug beberapa kali then bru lah dia nak on..huhu sadisnya..dia punya fizikal jgn citela..tggu msa je screen tu nk patah..
tapi ok lg laptop tu..functionable..strongkan? like ownernya..haha..perasantan terlebih!..

I'm always talking to FB thats y jarang bercakap kat cni..dah lama kot..eventhou i'm not busy b4 this but when i talking too much on fb i have no idea to write..every time bukk new post jd blur xtahu nk tulis ap..tulis2 backspace..tulis backspace..last2 tutp je blog and continue doing my work..huhu..

tp when i'm busy bnyk plak idea nk tulis...yes becoz i'm loaded and i want reduce expressing my feeling at fb thats y i write here..huhu..


Ok la..xda point pun..just catatn rasa yg nothing..smbung kerja..salam..

No comments:

Post a Comment