Friday 30 December 2011

Lough!

I got a msg from my mother 2 hours ago.
she said: W____ had send me some parcel. Then I start to think..what and why?and How?
coz he never has my address..then and then i start to remembr somtng..owh..there's might be some misunderstood there.. it was because of keterujaan my father..and lucky aku tidak memalukan diri dengan pergi tnya yg berkenaan!

I really want my father knows that not always somethng about Kelantan related to him..huhu..
In fact I'm always 'terjumpa', 'terkawan', 'terkenal', and semcam 'ter' lg dgn org kelantan ni..so i have many frens from kelantan..not only him..

Lawak sunguh when i told my mother how it can be? dia xde alamt kite pun..then my mother check again dan betulah it was from someone else..then my mother start to lough and lough..ayah ko excited sgt!

Itulah cerita lawak hujung tahun...
Tengah Bosan~

No comments:

Post a Comment