Thursday 29 December 2011

2011 review

Ingt melodi je ke yg ad review..aku pn ad gak..

Goodbye 2011 and welcome 2012

Pass is pass, but there's a lot to be memorized

Kita ingt yg best2 jer..yg xbest~delete permanantly

Ap yg best??

1) I got my current job early of Mei..

2) Got sister in law~sgt best ad kakak ipar

3) Having a new baby~viva la vida..hehe

4) My cousin wedding

Urm lain??can't recall right now...

What  can be said that 2011 really2 challenges for me..a lot~sy bnyk menangis tahun ni..tp tangisan dan kesedihan yg dilalui tu menguatkan semangt sy untuk terus maju kehadpan..seperti satu kata2 yg pernah sy baca..-I've come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy

Never turn back..look forward..Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment